About Me

My photo
I'm an open-minded person who speaks their mind and is very blunt! I'm a sexy chick with a lot of confidence!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let's Start From The Beginning..................

It all started in Elementary school....believe it or not yes I was messing around with girls in elementary school! Me and my friend (we'll say her name is sara) in about 2nd or 3rd grade liked to play house and play house all the time! I would always be the girl (wife) and sara would be the boy (dad) after a long day at work we would "come home" lay down on the bed together and then proceed to "make love" or so we thought was making love at that time! lol We would make out and kiss, she would suck my titties and i would suck hers, she would rub on my pussy and i would rub hers, we never did finger each other but we would rub. That is as far as it would go though...but we caught ourself's playing house a lot more since all of that started. I think back now and think we just were trying to mess around but weren't upfront like i am now. So we would beat around the bush just so we could have a lil young innocent fun.



Then in 5th grade Me and my best friend cassie were always together. She lived on the street right behind mine so i was always at her house and she was always at mine. We were at her house one day and her mom was gone with her "boyfriend" we went into her moms room and found a massager, the kind for your body. Cassie said, "hey this thing feels so good have you ever used one before?" i replied by telling her no, but i really do want to find out and we began to laugh....she pulled down her pants to her knees and moved her panties to the side and put the massager on her vagina and turned it on full speed. Two seconds later she was moaning and her legs were shaking! I felt a chill go through my body and was so excited to use it. I fulled my shorts and panties to the side and put it on my vagina full speed just like her! Two seconds laters i was moaning and it felt so amazing!! I couldn't believe it! How could this thing make me feel soo good inside?? i was so young but knew so much about my body! A couple of days later we were back at her house, but this time it was a little more sensual, almost like she was my "girlfriend". We were laying on her bed and she wanted to play "house" but really we both knew what we wanted! lol We began to kiss and she started to rub my vagina and then started sucking and rubbing my titties (they were always bigger then hers) i just layed there because it felt so good but at the same time so wrong! We went into the bathroom together and started to take a bath together! We both had pretty much just started maturing so we were looking and the little bit of hair that we both started to grow down there. I started looking at her vagina and pulling apart her lips just to look at her beautiful vagina! I was in amazement i never knew i could like a girl or vagina so much! We got out of the bathtub and dried off, went back into her room and locked the door. Never in my wildest dreams up to this point in my life did i think something this right, good, amazing, beautiful, and exciting would happen right at this moment.. She layed me on her bed and spread my legs, told me to pretend were playing house and im her wife. She was the husband just doing his job and pleasing his wife...I closed my eyes, listening to everything she told me and let her do what she pleased. She spread apart my lips and started to lick my vagina! I started moaning and she kept going. It felt so good she did it for about an hour! I could not beleive she had pleased me for so long! I really loved her at this point! I felt i should do the same thing for her! So I layed her down on the bed, got on my knees, spread her legs and her lips, and began to lick and flick my tongue on her vagina. I only did it for 10 minutes or so though, it wasnt for that long! I've always been the reciever! lol


Moving on in time....


9th grade-Me and my best friend *Emily were around each other 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We did everything together, if I was fucking someone she was fucking their friend, tried things for the first time together, I could tell her to suck some guys dick and she would. We were close very close!! So on halloween we were drinking and we were at this guys house. He had his tongue pierced and me and emily started talking to each other about how we wonder how it would feel flicking against our vaginas....I asked her if she would want to have a little vagina licking threesome...only vagina licking. She was down for it and wanted the same thing i wanted. She decided that we should almost lay in a row. First i would lay on my back on the bed and she would be laying on her stomach licking my vagina while he would be laying on his back on the bed and she would be sitting on his face. It worked perfect!! Then me and emily switched position while he just stated laying on his back while i sat in his face! But at the same time i bet he felt like a pimp with two girls Vagina in his face and he's getting to lick all over it! lol It felt great though! ME and emily continued to eat each other out!! lol We did it in front of my boyfriend twice! He watched and then i had her suck his dick for a minute while he ate my vagina! I love my sex life!!! I told you I am very open and am very freaky!! I started at a young age! Emily and me were very close though we took nude xxx phots of each other and would eat each other out on the regular!! That's why she would always want to stay the night or stay at my house (which my mom still doesnt know! lol)


11th grade-Me and my friend ashleyhad a very crazy night together! The crazy thing is....She was my boss at my very first job! One night we got very drunk together and took a pill and we started to feel very horny! I had plenty of experience with girls and so had she, we had talked about it at work and when we hung out outside of work! I called my boyfriend and went and picked him up. We went back to her house and just started going at it!! We were making out, stripping each others clothes off, she was rubbing my titties and sucking them, while i was playing with her pussy, I started fingering her and she started to moan and then stuck her fingers inside of me, it felt soo good. She then started to eat my pussy and suck my clit, sticking her tongue deep in my pussy. She then crawled on top and put her pussy in my face, we started eating each other out in 69 for a little while, then i layed her down and started flicking her pussy with my tongue she was moaning and screaming, my boyfriend then joined in. But i have strict rules for him! He can watch me and a girl play and "fuck" but if he wants to get involved he can only please ME!! soo while i was eating her pussy, he was licking on my pussy and then stuck his dick in my pussy! It felt so good seriously i couldnt believe it! This was probably the best experience i have had so far!

It was amazing and I have been waiting for a similar experience to happen! Will it? I hope that was the best night of my life and it has been a couple years now since my last experience with a girl! I love women and i miss their touch and the licks! lol SOo I'm looking for a girlfriend! This is when the posts should get interesting!! This was just the beginning....the basics in understanding me and where im coming from! To learn about my past experience and get ready to experience some new ones with me now! I'm 22 and ready for something maybe a little more serious than a couple times! I want a sexy women to come and leave with me! .....or us......so sit back put on your selt belt and get ready for a wild ride baby! Beacause its going to be one with me!!





P.S. Did I turn anyone on!?!? lol LEAVE COMMENTS!!

No comments: