About Me

My photo
I'm an open-minded person who speaks their mind and is very blunt! I'm a sexy chick with a lot of confidence!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Who Loves Pussy..........I LOVE PUSSY!!!!

Licking your cunt that's for me It's an art form you see!
I'm a sexy slut that loves to work
Using my tongue like a brush just to make your cunt squirt!
Grasping your thighs and pushing them far back
With a flicker of my tongue I begin my assault, my attack.
Slowly gliding up and down your slit
Gently teasing your hardened wet clit!
Hearing your Ooooohhhsss and Ahhhhhhhss
Your oh shit and oh my God.
Letting me know that I'm on the right track
While my tongue works up and down that sweet cunt crack.
Pushing the skin back up off your clit
Now I have a clear view of what I'm working wit!
Slightly run my tongue across your pretty pink pearl
Sucking it between my lips while giving it a swirl!
There's so much to do while licking your kat
Caress your hard nipples and finger your ass crack!
Finger fuck your cunt, but a true slut keeps an assortment of toys
This is truly a sexy sluts job no room for little boys!
Lick your cunt and suck that clit
While you scream out Oh Shit!
Use a well contoured vibrator and work it in and out
This in combination with my cunt licking you'll lose your mind without a doubt!
My mission is to make you lose control
Multiple orgasms is what I wish to behold!
As your body quivers, shivers and begin to shake
I suck your clit harder faster and prepare for an orgasmic earthquake!
Your clit is so sensitive right about now
As long as I lick and suck it, orgasms will pour down!
I must say I would lick your pussy all day if I could
Making you cum, good and hard like a real sissy slut should!

No comments: