About Me

My photo
I'm an open-minded person who speaks their mind and is very blunt! I'm a sexy chick with a lot of confidence!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

So....you want to get to know me?

Well let's see.....I'm a very blunt and honest person. I have a lot on my mind and i like to speak it! I guess you can say that i'm very opinonated...and the post's from here on out are going to take you on a wild ride through a Real Bisexuals Life. Trust me this is nothing like the show, "A shot at love" It's not scripted it's coming straight from my heart. I guess we should get the basics out of the way...My name is Jayla, Im 22, a bisexual and a true freak! I have dark brown hair and sexy dreamy brown eyes and luscious lips. That anyone man or women would love to kiss on. My body is too die for! I walk my dog everyday and work out, i have great confidence! Check out my blog picture and you can always tell me what you think! If i choose to listen or to care.....which i most likely won't then that would be the day! lol Trust me if you got to know me you would love me. The reason i choose to make it clear to everyone from the beginning that i'm bisexual is for one reason......This blog space is not intended for children! I'm a grown women everything i'm writing comes straight from my heart and is real and true! No editing of my life and details will be done! Everything will be open and honest! I will not edit my story or the facts! It may be xxx at some point and i will express myself freely! If you dont like anything that i am saying then please leave my space now! Stop reading and click the "X" in the right hand corner! Thanks



***Read On****






Juicy Details to be shared from the life of a Real Bisexual!!

No comments: