About Me

My photo
I'm an open-minded person who speaks their mind and is very blunt! I'm a sexy chick with a lot of confidence!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Soo a lil bout my weekend soo far....

Hey there!! It's me! Your favorite bisexual! lol so my weekend so far has been alright on friday me and my 2 girlfriends went up to Bar CoCo. We meet up with a couple of friends....Jamaine-who is really interested in *T and of course he had two other friends with him for me and my girl A. What Jamaine didnt know is that i already knew tha guy who he brought along for me! lol His name is arnold! We met before on a very rare occasion! lol One night me and my girl chels were very drunk and on a pill and we went by my secret lovers house to wake him up....i wanted some dick and he knew how ta give me the dick right! I tell you! lol It's some jerry springer shit! I will get into that subject on another post! lol Sooo...back to wat i was saying.....i went by there and ended up running into Denzel and Arnold so me and chels left wit them and chels went wit denzel and i took arnold back to my house! Wow it was one wild night!! He undressed me, ate my pussy.....licked my ass..........fucked me and i mean he dicked me down....put in some work! lol and then we never messed around again since that time and that was about 3 years ago!! So i see him up at tha bar and as soon as he sees me he starts flirtin, sayin he missed me and to get out of tha car and give him a proper hello! lol so i got out of the car and gave him a big hug!! He reached around and touched my ass i laughed lol.....as were walkin into tha bar he whispers in my ear, "you now you got that coo shooot.....jus cuz you got some good pussy dont get big headed now" and that was really all i needed to hear!! He was still thinkin bout that one night we had together that he put in work!! He kinda made me feel good inside for the simple fact that he knows and thinks i have some good pussy and its on his mind....wheneva he sees me whether wit his girl or not he is thinkin bout me, us, that one night, my pussy!! I mean how great of a feeling would that be?? Pretty damn good!! Were in tha bar and he brings me over a big glass of straight hennessey.....danced a lil on the dance floor, drank a crown n coke, another crown n coke, and then went back to the dance floor.....He Picked me up and was bouncin me up and down in the air!! I was shocked! I couldnt believe it, i was embarressed but also knew that everyone in the bar was starin at my fine ass!! lol Sooo my friday nite was pretty good!! I went home ta my man and got my pussy ate and some dick and went to bed.............................



Sat....was a very boring day didnt do much and it was freezing rain! so there was nothing to do and too cold to even do anything......19* degrees outside is too cold to go out and be in some skimpy clothes tryin ta look all cute like a hootchie for some club for a couple hours, ta see some no good people who you most likely will neva see again!! So i stayed in, me and my man went ova ta my girl and her mans house, got on a bottle of crown, while our guys played tha ps3.....came home and got on here to tell you all about it!! but since ive been typin i've gotten kinda horny and now i want something done to my pussy.....but my man already went to sleep.....I guess i can always masturbate.....i actually love doing that.....pleasein yourself like no one else knows how is one of the best feelings!! I have my hand in my panties right now rubbin on my clit..............rubbin up and down and round and round till i moan from the touch of myself!!! lol well im going to bed now!! good nite!!!

No comments: