About Me

My photo
I'm an open-minded person who speaks their mind and is very blunt! I'm a sexy chick with a lot of confidence!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

A subject of Dante?

This subject is a very confusing one and a very long story!! It started back when i was in 10th grade which was about 4 years ago.....He is my boyfriends friend.....one of his good friends!! They still hang out to this day and my man doesnt know! I also know his girl/babymama. We use to be good friends, we work together now and they have 2 kids together!! They live together and have been together for about 7 years now....Me and my man have been together for about 5 years now....BUt he came on to me first......when i was being nice and giving him a ride home....he started talkin ta me and then started to rub my tits, but he was soo fine and it felt soo good.....So wrong but yet so right,,,,i couldnt tell him to stop!! We were in my truck and we got into the back seat, he fingered me and then he fucked me, and he literally fucked the shit out of me, i dont think i had ever been dicked down like that before!! It was amazing and felt soo good, i was moaning and everything at that moment felt ohh soo right.....It continued on for a good while after that and while i lived wit my parents when my man would go to his cuzzins for tha weekend i would have dante stay the night, we layed there together, woke up together, went to sleep together, fucked, took a shower, i loved being around him!! It started to get really personal and intimate though ta where you could tell we were both getting feelings, he would kiss me before he left and when he got there, tell me when he would come back and was with me all the time...it was like we were meant to be together! One time he left his shoes in the back of my truck and my man found them but we played it off somehow.....almost everyone knew or
at least a lot of people knew yet our others never found out about it and still havent.....We stoped seeing each other for about a year when he was goin threw a lot of shit wit probation and wat not.....i hated it and i missed seeing him and fucking him.....but i realized or tried to make myself realize that it was for the best and everything happens for a reason!! But i always tought about him...and the way we fucked that last time!! It was the best and most amazing time! It was soo passionate and initmate i didnt want to leave his arms! A year later we started seeing each other again.....he called me up one night and wanted to see me, but i didnt see him. I thought to myself..........sorry im not desperate and your not just gonna call me up when you want and expect me to fuck you like we never stoppped and everything is the same, when its not! But they dick was soo good that two weeks later i ended up meeting with him one late night. Me and A were out at the bar Duffs....and i got a call from him, i really wanted to be dicked down
so i agreed to meet up wit him and we went to his uncles house and fucked!! Only to my surprise it wasnt like how i remembered it to be....It was romantic, passionate, intimate anymore....It was alright but nothing earth shattering mind blowing, i was pissed and left the house after we were done without even waiting for him to say the proper goodbye...............he then started textin me all day everyday, callin and textin me.....wantin to see me and wanted some pussy......it would be as early as 5 in the mornin that i would get a text from him askin wat i was doin, i just thought to myself, "damn nigga was dis pussy dat fire, dat good dat you got dis shit on yo mind 24/7 jus layin in yo bed thinkin bout me n my pussy, and wakin up wantin me n my pussy! I must have sum good ass pussy!!" lol i know it may sound concieted but if you were in my shoes you would think the same thing!! So about 2 weeks since we meet the first time i decided to give him another chance to try and prove to me or show me what he was workin wit, so my man had to work a sat. mornin so i text him tha night before and let him know, i texted him in the mornin once my man left and he came ova he fucked and it still wasnt anything special....i was tryin ta let him get his nutt ta get him tha hell off me lol it sucked that bad!! lol, soo about 3 weeks later after i got back from my trip to chicago i wanted to give him one last chance to prove something to me, or to show me he knew what he was doin like back in tha day! but this was his last shot is what i told myself!! soo i left work in the middle of it, went to my house and had him come over.....we fucked it still sucked!!!!!! I know he did care about me somewhat or still kinda does but just doesnt want to start getting real feelings for me again!! which is fine with me lol....He told me in text that he dont like me talkin to no other guys, it makes him mad, and it makes him mad when i make plans wit him and then dont see him...and i know he wouldnt say it if he didnt mean it somewat.....Plus everyone in his family tries ta get at me, his two cuzzins, one of them is arnold who i have already messed wit and tha other one is tboo who looked at me at tha bar and told me that "Im the choosen one" what that means i dunno but these Chicago "Chi" brotha love me!! lol I was done, i had finally decided and still feel now that IM DONE with him!!! No more!! I will not mess with him anymore! Its not worth it and it sucked! I once thought it was the best sex i had eva had and i was willing to leave my man for him if we decided to be together (which im glad we didnt) and now i realize that it sucks, and my mans dick is bigger, better, and bigger! lol It pleases me and my man knows soo much more of what he is doing then dante....which is sad considerin that dante is a hoe and cheats on his babymamma with anyone and everyone!! Im also to tha point wit tha situation ta where i feel bad for her now, and all tha shit she puts up with!! Its sad!!! I really dont see how she does it or how she deals wit him, cuz i sure tha hell wouldnt! Anyways There are a lot more details but im tired and this is the brief details! lol I know I know its some jerry springer shit!! Lover and Friends, Secret Lovers, And My Homeboys Girlfriend!! All those songs belong to us! Please Recognize!! This is tha life of Freaky Bisexual Girl who has a lot of secrets! lol

No comments: