About Me

My photo
I'm an open-minded person who speaks their mind and is very blunt! I'm a sexy chick with a lot of confidence!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My mans 2 best friends.........and both are my secret lovaz....Dante & Brandon

Lets see i dont know why but yes, my man's 2 best friends, are also 2 of my biggest secrets that i am keeping from him!! I first started fucking brandon because we are the same age and in the same grade went ta tha same school and started kickin it when my man and him started kickin it. I was wit them everyday all day! My boyfriend would often go to out of town for tha weekend ta his cuzzins house, and brandon would drive wit us ta take him down there so we got real close cuz we were always together!! We started fuckin and we couldnt stop it was great and it was so fun because it was a huge secret and it was wrong but thats what made it so right!! if that makes any sense!! lol Then came dante cuz i would always be kickin it wit brandon and Dante would be there so i ended up fuckin him one night in my truck and that led to us fuckin for years now....i stopped fuckin brandon about 2 years ago, not sayin i wouldnt fuck him again cuz i prolly would but i havent cuz i choose dante over him! I dunno why but i do!! Later on to come i will explain in detail some crazy shit bout me and brandon




















Brandon
brandon

dante


dante



dante in the blue jersey and hat




No comments: