About Me

My photo
I'm an open-minded person who speaks their mind and is very blunt! I'm a sexy chick with a lot of confidence!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

My dog............

So I have a 6 month old pitbull puppy! His name is tank and i love him dearly! He is like my son, i always have to watch him, constantly!! But i love him and wouldnt trade it for the world..........


But on another note of tank, he is always getting into things, and today im sitting on the computer and he runs up to me and starts to lick my pussy(i had my pants on)...i kept telling him to stop but he just kept on licking, i would push him away and he would run back and start licking. I jus sat there for a minute and let him do it, i dunno why but i did and it felt soo good! It was amazing!! My pussy began to tingle and throb almost like i enjoyed it and wanted him to continue until i would cum but with his tongue on my real pussy would probaably feel oh so great!!

No comments: